Middle School Admissions Practices
The following steps of the application process must be completed by February 1, for priority consideration for 6th through 8th grade for the next school year. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis after that date.
- Online application and $100 application fee
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire (included in application)
- Applicant Questionnaire, completed in your child's own words (included in application)
- Teacher recommendation forms for math, English, and (if applicable) Advanced Language, completed and submitted online by your child's current teacher(s)
- Student records sent directly to French International (electronically or by mail) from your child's current school
- Student Visit on campus for one school day, after you have submitted your application and fee (teacher recommendations and student records can still be submitted after scheduling this session)
Student Visits take place throughout November, December, and January. This admissions requirement should be completed within two weeks of submitting your application. Availability will be communicated to you once your application has been received. For international and out-of-state applicants, a virtual Student Visit option is possible.
Admissions decisions for applications completed by the February 1 priority deadline will be made in March. For applications received after February 1, offers of admission will be made on a space-available basis once the above steps have been completed.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions with any questions regarding our programs. We will also be happy to update your child's admissions status. You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 292-7776 x1310.