Lower School Admissions Practices
The following steps of the application process must be completed by February 1 for priority consideration for 1st through 5th grade for the next school year. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis after that date.
- Online application and $100 application fee
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire (included in application)
- A teacher recommendation form completed and submitted online by your child's current teacher
- Student records sent directly to French International (electronically or by mail) from your child's current school
- An Admissions Meeting with members of the Admissions Committee. Please contact the Office of Admissions to make arrangements after you submit your application and fee.
- Classroom visit: depending on the grade level, your child may be asked to spend a half day or full day in an French International classroom and be evaluated by our educational team. This visit will be coordinated after you submit your application and fee.
Admissions decisions for applications completed by the February 1 priority deadline will be made in March and April. For applications received after February 1, offers of admission will be made on a space-available basis once the above steps have been completed.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions with any questions regarding our programs. We will also be happy to update your child's admissions status. You may reach us at email@example.com or (503) 292-7776 ext. 1310.