We believe that all students want to work and live in a community built on honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility. As a community, we teach principled practices. This includes giving credit for the ideas of others and not passing them off as one’s own as well as being truthful in all interactions.
The Learner Profile guides our actions that promote academic integrity.
- Principled students understand that they must take responsibility for their own actions and be mindful of the impact of their choices on the community.
- Knowledgeable students understand the importance of giving credit for others’ ideas and the value of doing their own work.
- Inquiring students understand that critical thinking skills support principled research.
Academic Integrity Resources
- Academic Integrity Poster (English)
- Academic Integrity Poster (French)
- Academic Integrity Poster (Spanish)
- How to Research and Cite Sources