French International offers a wide variety of weekly camps and activities throughout the summer for ages 3-14. Camps are open to current and incoming French International families (preschool through 8th grade), as well as families from the broader community.
Summer camp registration opens in March.
Summer Camp Policies
We reserve the right to remove any student with an unpaid registration from the roster. We will make every effort to contact you before the removal. If you receive financial aid during the school year please contact us on how to apply that same discount towards programming.
- If minimum enrollment is not met, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a camp. If this happens, you will be notified at least 7 days in advance and full tuition will be refunded; we will do our best to find another camp option.
- Withdrawals 30 or more days before the camp: full refund
- Withdrawals 15-30 days before the first day of camp: 50% refund
- Withdrawals with less than 15 days before camp: no refund
- No partial refunds are given for missed camp days
- There is no fee to switch camps
- A child must be potty-trained and at least two-and-a-half years (30 months) of age to enter any Summer Programs
French International is not licensed to care for children who are younger than 30 months.
The Extended Learning Department follows French International procedures on school closures, late openings, and early dismissals as stated in the All-School Handbook.