Admissions Process & FAQs
Here you can get more details on our admissions process, find answers to our frequently asked questions, and take a peek at our campus through a photo tour.
For students aged 2.5-kindergarten. No previous French required.
Applicants should be coming from another French program and/or already be French speakers.
For advanced French, German, Mandarin, or Spanish speakers. English-focused track also available.
- How old does a child have to be to enter French International?
- How many openings are available each year?
- Is potty-training required?
- Do you require an entrance exam?
- Do you require an interview?
- How does French International make admissions decisions?
- What does the contractual process look like?
- Is there a waiting list?
- Does French International offer financial aid?
When do we need to apply?
For priority consideration, please apply by February 1 for the school year beginning that same fall. Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis after that date.
When are admissions offers made?
Offers of admission for applications completed by the February 1 priority deadline will be made in March and April. For applications received after February 1, offers of admission will be made on a space-available basis.
503-292-7776 ext. 1324
There's nothing quite like the feel, sights, or sounds of a campus, but we hope these photos offer a small sense of what it's like to be at French International School of Oregon.